Saturday, August 20, 2011

TJ Maxx Update 8/20/2011

Okay I Didn't Buy Anything But I Found Some Interesting UA Products, Below Is A Under Armour Soft Chin Strap, These Retailed At $20 At Some Sporting Goods Stores, But TJ Maxx Had Them For $3.99, Heck Of A Deal, Only Thing Was They Had Them Only In Youth Sizes, But If They Are Still There In A Few Weeks I'll Get It,
Okay Now This Next Item Is A Under Armour Helmet Strap And What This Is For Is To Hook Your Under Armour Mouthpiece To Your Helmets Facemask, Now Retail On This Was $10 Dollars.....................WHAT And I Was Kinda Like Why Would Someone Pay $10 Bucks For Another Mouthpiece Strap, When They Usually Come With One, But At TJ Maxx It Was $3.99, So Better Off Buying It At TJ Maxx If You Really Needed It. Cool Product By Under Armour, If It's Still There Next Time I Go To That TJ Maxx I'll Get It And Have A Review On It, And They Had Like 7 Of Those Things So I Wont Miss Out On Buying One.
Lastly.......Nike Gloves.....Whaaaaaat, Wait UAReviews I Thought You Just Do Under Armour, Well If You Prefer Any Brand Of Football Gloves This Would Be A Good Find For You, Its The Nike Superbad Gloves, Had These In Black Too. These Where $24 Dollars, And Look They Are Nice Gloves And Who Knows Might Get Em And Pair Em Up To My Under Armour Gloves, Ok Well Hope You Guys Liked This Update Check Back For More Soon....UAReviews Out

No comments:

Post a Comment